SUPER SPECIFIC SURVEY.
*Your answer should be specific//detailed AS POSSIBLE..
Name of the last person you texted?
-- Jean Clyde Hanopol Laugan
.
This survey gets a little personal can you handle it?
-- mmmkaaayyy
.
Do you think somebody's in love with you?
-- Yupp
.
Is it easy to make you cry?
-- Absolutely not. ;P
.
What would you do if your best friend died?
-- *sniff* I would... I would be sad of course. Then after a few years I'mma host a show like the one Paris Hilton has. *ehem* "Karla Veluz is Mah New BFF!!"
Do you consider yourself lucky?
-- Nope
.
I bet you miss somebody right now?
-- Yes... but not in the way you think ;P
.
I bet you're thinking about someone right now?
-- Uhmm... uhmmm... *has blank mind*
.
Do you tell people you're okay when you're really not?
-- Yes. Showing weakness is NOT okay.
.
Do you hate when guys/girls flirt with your bf/gf?
-- ... next.
.
Girls are tricks, am i right??
-- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!!!
.
Have you ever been on a blind date?
-- Nope...
.
When is the last time you saw fireworks?
-- ...On TV O.O
.
Are you taller than your mom?
-- You betcha...
.
What are you planning on doing after this?
-- Eat...
.
Next time you will kiss someone?
-- O.O Do i need a schedule for that?
.
What's really bothering you right now?
-- ...next.
.
Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
-- Yes, quite a few times actually.
.
Lose a best friend lately?
-- Well... he didn't die. But, yeah, I lost him...
.
When was the last time you told anybody you loved them?
-- ...next...
.
Are you okay with your boyfriend/girlfriend being friends with their ex?
-- I don't have one... O.O.... next...
.
Did you cry today?
-- NOPE
.
What are you eating for dinner tonight?
-- Squid <3
.
Are you in a relationship?
-- NOPE
.
What are you listening to?
-- My noisy air conditioner, that's what.
.
When was the last time you saw your fatheR?
-- ... a few years ago...
.
What's on your mind right now?
-- .... ice cream FTW
.
Did you see Saw 5 in theaters?
-- *sniff* No. But I wanted to. T_T
.
Do you like Beyonce's new song "If I Were a Boy"?
-- Yeah, i guess.
.
Any plans for tonight?
-- SLEEP FTW
.
Is your hair up or down right now?
-- Down... and messy.
.
Who was your last missed call from?
-- myself. o.O namisplace koh kac fone koh, eh...
.
Why didn't you answer?
-- Saiang yung bayad =D
.
Has anyone of the opposite sex sang to you?
-- ...no....
.
What was the last thing you spent your money on?
-- load
.
What does the 25th text in your inbox say?
-- I'm too lazy to go check >.<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment