1. Story behind your primary picture?
> ... you will fly and you will crawl... God knows even angels fall... lol
2. Do you love chocolates?
> Yes, but only in small portions.
3. Are you emo?
> Nope
4. Music you adore the most?
> .... kahit ano >.<
5. Your current mood in one word?
> indifferent.
6. Latest realization(s)?
. ... secret~
7 . In love with whom?
> uhhh... uhhh... what is love?
.
8. Story behind your background music?
> I don't have one.
9. Last place you hangout?
> HOUSE FTW
10. First band/group you liked?
> Uhhh...uhh... The Corrs?
11. First music video you enjoyed?
> ... I don't remember T_T
.
12. Favorite lines from a song?
> "So what am I not supposed to have an opinion?
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman?
Call me a bitch cos I speak whats on my mind..."
16. Word for the day?
> PASAS FTW
17. What is the last email you received?
> Spam
18. Are you missing someone?
> What is with this question?
19. Last time you got tipsy/drunk?
> I haven't been drunk evaar... but I drink sometimes..
20. From whom was the last SMS you receive and what was it about?
> 8888 tapos na daw unlitxt koh T_T
21. Do you smoke?
> Nope. I did in a dream, though. O.O
22. Usual first impression on you?
> .... I dunno... ano nga ba?
23. Favorite tv series.
> Uhmmm... TMTM
24 . Current addiction/passion?
> ...Uhhh.... uhhh... BALTHIER FTW
25. What course are you planning to study for college?
> Already am...
26 . Last person you talked to on the phone?
> Some guy who wanted to talk to my brother...
.
27. Last thing your Mom told you?
> "Cge, magcomputer ka na nga..."
28. Last thing your Dad told you?
> secret~
29 . Do you still feel your answer in no.5?
> yep.
30. May gumugulo ba sa love life mo ngayon?
> Uhhh.... uhhh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment